quinta-feira, 13 de agosto de 2009

Preparing first meeting

I have to consider materials for teens in the 3rd and 4th semester of studying.
Teens age range from 11 to 15 years old.
Once I have talked to the groups about it. Girls are more into it than boys. But boys goes along just as long as the activities are suitable and challenging.

I got from teachers that already worked with the movie worksheets. I prepared few of them myself. One of them, which I think is an important one is the Twilight characters profile. The other ones are the family tree, powerpoint presentation and the decode message game.

Designing new material is time consuming. I am glad that Betti - from Italy- and Jennings - from Korea, helped me out with some cool ready made worksheets. I am enjoying preparing my own materials too.

Betti and Jennings are members of ESL Printables - a sharing library.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário